Recycling is a good way for your business to save money and we make this easy for you. All recyclable materials such as paper, cans and plastics are all able to go into one bag together making it quicker and easier for you to save money and a bit of the planet at the same time! Below is a list of everything that is recyclable:
- Paper, paperboard and newspaper - office paper, notebook paper, cereal boxes, non-Styrofoam egg cartons, some pre-packaged food boxes.
- Aluminium cans - you all know these, the Coke, Pepsi, and Sprites of the world.
- Steel cans - soup cans, veggie cans, coffee cans, etc. and you don't even need to remove the labels.
- Magazines and leaflets - after you are finished with that People magazine and all those catalogues and ads that arrive in the mail, they can be recycled.
- Cardboard - shipping and packaging boxes, usually identifiable by a squiggly layer of paper sandwiched between sheets.
- Plastics - milk jugs, shampoo bottles, detergent bottles, vitamin bottles, plastic soda and water containers etc.